There is rarely a day when I am not on my feet. Between commuting into the city for school/work and running around town for the blog, I basically never need the gym again (just kidding... I'm totally dreaming). But regardless, being constantly on-the-go requires extra comfort and convenience when it comes to style. To battle this year's harsh winter, my go-to commuting outfit includes an oversized coat and a reliable pair of sneakers. I thank the fashion gods for creating the sporty-chic trend, mostly because it gives me an excuse to wear running gear as a style statement. The result is a travel look that is both easy and chic, without the sweatpants.
I'm sure I'm not alone in this commuting lifestyle, so I've photographed and listed some of my on-the-go essentials to share with you. Let me know what else you would add to the mix:
1. Earbuds/phone (+ charger). These necessities just make those long commutes easier. I traded in my Apple earphones for this Ankit pair because the buds are much easier to handle -- I lasted a nine-hour plane ride without any discomfort!
2. Crossbody bag. For that hands-free, easy commute.
3. Quality sneakers. Keep your feet happy on the go. You'll thank yourself later.
4. Watch (c/o Rakani). A practical yet chic accessory. Why not?
5. Camera. For all my fellow Instagram addicts. You can find a great photo anywhere.
6. Hand cream. And any of your other beauty necessities, especially for the winter. Pocket-sized, please!
7. Sunglasses. Either to fight the glare or hide your exhausted eyes. Or to use as a cute prop next to your morning coffee Instagram pic.
Let me know what your on-the-go essentials are in the comments below! Thanks for reading!