View of Pudong, Shanghai from The Bund
It has officially been a week since I landed in Shanghai, and the experience has been nothing short of amazing so far. There is so much to discover in this city of both tradition and advancement from luxurious shopping malls to classical gardens. Here is a peek into my past week as a Shanghai newbie, though photos cannot do these adventures justice. Stay tuned for more detailed posts, and of course, outfits!
Photo details (from left to right):
1. Sweet Little Rain from Mellower Coffee -- a cotton candy cloud that melts into your coffee to make it sweeter. So, when is this coming to NYC?
2. Inside Global Harbor Mall, Shanghai's largest shopping center.
3. Outside Yuyuan Market.
4. Xiao Long Bao (Soup Dumplings) at Nanxiang Mantaou.
5 & 6: Inside Yuyuan Garden.
7. Waffles at Westnine Cafe.
8. The bright hallways of my dorm building.
9. Inside a luxury shopping mall on Nanjing Road.
10. Not your average fruit. There is a market right outside campus that sells the most amazing strawberries I've ever had, so naturally I had to document them.
What would you like to see from my semester in Shanghai? Let me know in the comments!