Hello from England! As I mentioned in my previous post, I am spending the next month in Europe with my first adventure being a tour of the United Kingdom. We still have about five days left in this glorious country, but I thought I would drop by with a quick update of my favorite moments so far. Don't forget to follow along on Instagram for even more snippets!
1. Taking on college again with a day at the stunning University of Oxford (also known as Hogwarts, of course).
2. Getting the iconic London shot of Big Ben and a classic phone booth.
3. Taking a historical tour of the ancient Roman baths in Bath.
4. Happening upon the cutest car outside the beautiful homes of Bath's Circus.
5. Sitting in the oldest public library in England, Chetham's Library.
6. Spending the last few minutes of daylight in Manchester discovering the street art of the city's Northern Quarter.
Stay tuned for more updates! While I do not have my laptop on this trip, I will try my best to keep Looks by Lau up and running. I'll be back soon!