Happy June! I cannot believe how quickly this year is passing by. Naturally, with every new season I can't help but think about how my wardrobe will change accordingly. As a full-time intern, however, I can't always find the time to shop at the mall. Luckily there are fabulous websites like SheInside that fulfill my shopping addict needs.
I've compiled a collage of some of my summer favorites from SheInside below. Click the links in the list underneath to shop for yourself as well!
- Because every girl needs that fiery red standout piece.
- The attitude accessory.
- I love this color paired with black. Plus, the clunky knot design is just fantastic.
- Sleepwear-chic means comfort all day.
- I saw these on one of my favorite blogs, I Dress Myself, a while ago and still haven't forgotten about how perfect this print is. It's probably about time I purchase them for myself.
- I've been trying to stray away from my simplistic color palette, and this print reminds me of my recent trip to the beautiful San Juan.
- A simple piece that can be worn in a variety of ways.
Let me know what is on your summer wish list in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll talk to you soon!
This post is part of a collaboration with SheInside. All opinions are my own; I was not given any verbiage by Sheinside to follow.